Customer Service Job Description
A customer service executive is someone who guides customers through the purchase of products and services and provides after sales assistance. In general, people working in customer service jobs are responsible for:
- Helping customer before, during, and after the sale of products and services
- Answering customer questions , if any, regarding the product/service purchased
- Addressing customer issues and resolving customer complaints
- Solving technical problems and ensuring a smooth customer experience
- Assisting customer to find the best product as per his/her needs
Customer service jobs on an average pay $32,000 per year, newcomers in the field may earn less initially and their earnings increase as they gain more experience. A high school degree and good communication skills are must to make a career in the field Knowledge of customer relationship management and MS Office Programs gives you an added advantage in the field of customer service jobs.