Human Resources Job Description
There is a wide variety of tasks in a human resources job. A human resources assistant is responsible for activities related to employee communication, recruitment and administrative tasks.
Typical responsibilities of the people working in human resources jobs include:
- Facilitating hiring, performing interviews, coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process
- Creating and publishing the job descriptions for the new openings
- Completing paperwork related to the joining documents, salaries, employee benefits etc.
- Conducting exit interviews and completing termination formalities
- Maintaining and updating records of employees
The average pay in human resources jobs is $46,000 per year. Basic skills required to perform well in these jobs are communication, information management, and basic I.T. and computer operations. Education requirement for these jobs is a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in human resources management.